Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lunchtime Fun

So I'm sitting at the kitchen table feeding JJ his sweet potatoes on bites of my cilantro & garlic bread  (that's cilantro & garlic baked in, not garlic bread like you serve with Italian), and JJ and John start mimicking each other.

Like, JJ looks at John and sort of lays his head to one side, so John lays his head over too.

Then John drops his head down more... and JJ drops HIS head to his little food tray.

Simultaneously getting sweet potato in his hair.  *facepalm*

JJ smacks his food tray... John pat-pat smacks his arm or the table.

And they go on like this for minutes at a time.  It's extremely cute.  I promise I'll do my best to snag video next time they get started.

Meanwhile, this will have to do:


Table banging... "MOOOM!! MORE FOOD!!!"


"OOH!!! FOOD!!!"


"OM-NOM-NOM-NOM-NOM!!!"


"I'm the baby, gotta love me!"


And one more just because it's adorable...


Nothing outdoes the classic cuteness of the OshKosh.

Except, of course, for teh babeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment